Tamarack Springs Campground
Location: 5025 Tamarack Road, Conover, WI 54519
Tamarack Springs Campground. Tamarack Creek anchors this picturesque campground, winding throughout the area and providing a tranquil soundtrack to your camping getaway. Fall asleep to the sound of the bubbling creek, and in the morning, grab your gear and fish the class 1 and class 2 trout stream.
The campground accommodates tents and small trailers, featuring a campground host and nine sites spread along both sides of the creek – six on the north side and three on the south side. It is open May-October (weather permitting) on a first-come, first-served basis, at a cost of $10/site/night. Find the campground northwest of Conover, off Hwy 45 along Tamarack Creek.
- Day-use picnic area with grills and tables
- Picnic tables and fire rings
- Nearby access to area ATV/UTV trails system, and the new Off-Highway Motorcycle trail system
- Nearby fishing on Tamarack Creek
- Vault toilets
- Water pump, located between sites #1 and #2