While the 4th of July is usually associated with fireworks, Mother Nature put on a display of her own with a sunset to be remembered on Trout Lake in Boulder Junction, Wisconsin.Categories:
- Beaches of Vilas County
- Paddle to the Past
- Fall fishing
- Fat Tire Trails to Try
- Things to see and do in Phelps
- Trails for every explorer
- Visit these Vilas County art galleries
- Vilas County fall color guide
- Five winter adventures
- Get the trails app and map!
- Put on Your Snowshoes!
- Three Treks to Do in Hiking Boots (or Snowshoes)
- Vilas County holiday gift guide
- Why we love Vilas County!
- Here are our fans’ favorite things about fall
- Undiscovered waters