This was taken on Oxbow Lake in mid-October. The lake had just started to freeze around the shoreline. Sun still keeping the water open for a few more days.Categories:
- Late season trail hikes
- Best spots for ice cream in Vilas County
- Classic options: 6 great places to stay in Vilas County
- Your ATV guide to Vilas County
- Why we love Vilas County!
- What to do in Fall in Vilas County
- Tips & tricks for late-fall fishing in Vilas County
- Discover Native American history and culture in Lac du Flambeau
- Your best Vilas County wildlife photos
- Get the trails app and map!
- Find your next winter ride in Vilas County
- 5 routes to ride on the Heart of Vilas County trail
- Holiday event guide
- Relax with some of our favorite Vilas County scenes
- Five winter adventures