One of my favorite memories is when my dad caught a 44″ musky on Little St. Germain lake. It was a few years back, but I love this pic. My dad passed about 2 years ago, however, I always loved heading up north fishing with him and this photo reminds me of the fun we had.Categories:
- Early Winter – Reliable Recreation Options
- Things to see & do in Eagle River
- Three Treks to Do in Hiking Boots (or Snowshoes)
- Spring Wildflower Walks
- Summer events guide
- Unforgettable fall golfing
- Here are our fans’ favorite things about fall
- Better birding in Vilas County
- Get the trails app and map!
- Late season trail hikes
- Put on Your Snowshoes!
- Things to see and do in Lac du Flambeau
- Fall Color is on it’s way!
- Vilas County spring hikes
- Things to see and do in Manitowish Waters
- Museums Made for Kids