One of my favorite memories is when my dad caught a 44″ musky on Little St. Germain lake. It was a few years back, but I love this pic. My dad passed about 2 years ago, however, I always loved heading up north fishing with him and this photo reminds me of the fun we had.Categories:
- Heart of Vilas County Paved Bike Trail System
- Discover Vilas County on ATV
- Things to see and do in Land O’ Lakes
- Vilas County biking guide
- Things to see and do in Manitowish Waters
- Why we love Vilas County!
- 14 Reasons We Love Vilas County
- Four Fall Wonders
- Jewel of the Northwoods
- Summer events guide
- Five places for an unforgettable hike
- Museums Made for Kids
- Spring Auto-touring in Vilas County
- Get the trails app and map!
- What to see in St. Germain