One of my favorite memories is when my dad caught a 44″ musky on Little St. Germain lake. It was a few years back, but I love this pic. My dad passed about 2 years ago, however, I always loved heading up north fishing with him and this photo reminds me of the fun we had.Categories:
- Discover Native American history and culture in Lac du Flambeau
- Vilas County Fishing Reports
- Five fun things to do this spring in Sayner-Star Lake
- Breathtaking beaches
- Explore the Storybook Garden in Land O’ Lakes
- Your ATV guide to Vilas County
- Making the most of your supper club experience
- Holiday event guide
- What to see in St. Germain
- Seven ways to have family fun
- Things to see and do in Manitowish Waters
- Put on Your Snowshoes!
- Quick guide to Vilas County’s fall trails
- Vilas County Ice Fishing Tournaments
- It’s Snowing!