Spent a weekend at the cabin with family on Marshall lake near Conover. Woke up early to some fog settled over the lake and couldn’t pass up the shot of the sun rising over the trees. The lake was like glass, barely a ripple. Can’t wait to be back up this summer.Categories:
- Secrets to the perfect Vilas County summer vacation
- Presque Isle Days Festival
- Explore the Storybook Garden in Land O’ Lakes
- Get an up-close look at Vilas County’s cranberry farms
- Put on Your Snowshoes!
- Things to see and do in Land O’ Lakes
- Enjoy a summer ski show in Minocqua
- Discover Vilas County on ATV
- Find your next winter ride in Vilas County
- Looking for musky? Head to Boulder Junction in the fall
- Summer events guide
- It’s Snowing!
- Discover Native American history and culture in Lac du Flambeau
- Timeless winter escapes
- Discover the Heart of Vilas County on this great bike trail