Each year we look to build a huge ice rink at our cottage on Island Lake on the Manitowish Chain for our family and neighbors to enjoy. This year the weather cooperated and we were able to play on the lake, skating, ice fishing and pond hockey from mid-December through New Year’s. Our kids skate until the sun goes down. Wonderful memories!Categories:
- 14 Reasons We Love Vilas County
- Why we love Vilas County!
- Things to see and do in Conover
- Get the trails app and map!
- Spring Wildflower Walks
- Festive Vilas County events
- Vilas County winter fun tips
- Vilas County Ice Fishing Tournaments
- Five Reasons Vilas County is Wonderful in the Spring
- Lakeshore hikes
- Things to see & do in Eagle River
- Five winter adventures
- Quick guide to Vilas County’s fall trails
- Five places for an unforgettable hike
- Vilas County spring hikes