With technology being a priority for the younger generation, how great is it to be “off-line” for awhile. “Yes Jon, no outlet for your electronics.” (Jon is my 12-year-old son). (Pic taken at the entrance to Hiawatha Shores Rd.)Categories:
- Things to see and do in Manitowish Waters
- Get the trails app and map!
- Three Treks to Do in Hiking Boots (or Snowshoes)
- Paddle to the Past
- Spring Wildflower Walks
- Discover Vilas County on ATV
- Quick guide to Vilas County’s fall trails
- Five places for an unforgettable hike
- Vilas County fall color guide
- Undiscovered waters
- Five fun things to do this spring in Sayner-Star Lake
- Put on Your Snowshoes!
- Things to see and do in the Minocqua Area
- Five Reasons Vilas County is Wonderful in the Spring
- Explore Vilas County’s Lake Chains