I started a tradition of taking a photo each summer with my daughter walking out to the end of the pier, and plan to take one each year at the same spot for years to come. We recently added a welcomed surprise to our family (holding her in my left arm) so now the picture has more meaning to us all. She seems thrilled to be a part of it too!Categories:
- Heart of Vilas County Paved Bike Trail System
- Top Vilas County snowmobile sites
- Put on Your Snowshoes!
- Five winter adventures
- Quick guide to Vilas County’s fall trails
- Vilas County holiday gift guide
- Outdoor dining in Vilas County
- Things to see and do in Lac du Flambeau
- Spring fishing
- Festive Vilas County events
- Things to see & do in Eagle River
- Why we love Vilas County!
- A Snowshoer’s Paradise
- Discover Native American history and culture in Vilas County
- Vilas County public land guide