These two young ladies never used a climbing tree stand, baited for bears, paddled a canoe on a river, shot a compound bow, and were lucky to join up with my very good friend and warden, Richard Thole before the summer of 2015. Both young ladies were successful in harvesting a bear with a bow!Categories:
- Spring Auto-touring in Vilas County
- Breathtaking beaches
- Four Fall Wonders
- Things to see & do in Eagle River
- Quick guide to Vilas County’s fall trails
- Heart of Vilas County Paved Bike Trail System
- Unforgettable fall golfing
- Here are our fans’ favorite things about fall
- Things to see and do in Conover
- Why we love Vilas County!
- Vilas County public land guide
- Put on Your Snowshoes!
- Snowmobile and Cross Country Ski Trails
- Get the trails app and map!
- Things to see and do in the Minocqua Area
- 14 Reasons We Love Vilas County