COVID-19: INFORMATION FOR TRAVELERS
Updated October 21, 2020
Vilas County friends and family:
These are unprecedented and continuously changing times for Vilas County and the rest of the world. We are following local and state guidelines to ensure the safety, health and well-being of our community, residents and visitors.
We’re in this together.
- Vilas County Public Health here.
- Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers’ Executive Orders here.
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services here.
- See Wisconsin COVID-19 cases by county here.
- Northern Highland-American Legion State Forest here.
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest here.
For information on restaurants and other businesses in specific Vilas County communities, please contact the individual chambers of commerce for those communities or the specific business itself.
Business and health care organizations from across Wisconsin have put together a message encouraging residents and visitors to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by social distancing, wearing a mask and washing their hands.
Travel Wisconsin is also asking those who are considering travel to follow local guidelines and regulations in communities they visit. Learn more about Wisconsin’s Travel Pledge and Wisconsin’s #WeAreAllIn initiative.Categories: